Terms and Conditions
- Tours start at their designated location and do not include transportation to or from those locations.
- The tours are for adults and children age 9 and over.
- The tour will leave at the designated time. Please arrive at least 5-10 minutes early.
- Babies and small children are not permitted on the tours.
- Itineraries are subject to change due to weather, security or other reasons at the discretion of Jerusalem Walking Tours.
- Anyone who is disruptive or acts in an inappropriate way to the guide or other participants will be asked to leave at the discretion of Jerusalem Walking Tours.
- A hat, water, and walking shoes with good treads are required for all tours.
- Tours, unless otherwise noted, are for those who can climb stairs and walk a distance of about 1 mile without any difficulty.
- If you have a group of 10 or more that has special needs/requests, please contact us to arrange a tour designed for your group.
- Tours will not necessarily include a break at a place where snacks and water can be purchased. Please bring snacks and water.
- Refunds are not given in the case of failure to comply with the rules and conditions of Jerusalem Walking Tours
- Bookings cancelled up to 48 hours before the tour will be refunded 50% After that no refund will be issued.
Designed by Elegant WordPress Themes | Powered by WordPress