If you have never been on a tour of the Old City of Jerusalem, this is the tour for you!
- Meet at 9 am in the plaza outside Jaffa Gate
- Ascend the Ramparts Walk for remarkable view of the Armenian, Christian and Muslim Quarters
- Experience the sites and sounds of the Arab Suq (market).
- Visit key sites in the Jewish Quarter dating from Biblical times until today
- The tour concludes at 1 pm in the Jewish Quarter plaza where there are many choices of restaurants for lunch
All of our tours are given from a Jewish perspective but all are welcome.
Please note that our tours do not enter Churches.
- Water (1 large bottle or 2 small bottles per person)
- Good walking shoes (no flip-flops)
$225 for up to 3 people
$10 for each additional person
Price includes entrance fee to the Ramparts Walk